Monday, September 9, 2013

Things I learned this weekend.

1. Sometimes you're walking and you just totally face-plant into a bush.
2. I've said it before and I'll say it again: happy hour should really be limited to an hour.
3. MIT has a ball pit in one of their dorms.
4. Even geniuses have a hard time with grammar.

Sunday's.

5. I am really old. Or at least I feel that way after drinking too much at a college bar because I say things like, "You have your whole life ahead of you!" to people who are 24.
6. On that note, I am out-of-touch with the latest trends. For instance, did you know it's cool to expose your butt cheeks in public? And not even just if you're a prostitute!
7. Seriously though, being surrounded by 16-year-olds at Boston Calling 2.0 was a frightening experience.

Fashion.

You Wont.

8. Your cat's butt is his health barometer. 
9. I want to try this beer.

Somerville represent.

10. People actually date people they meet on Tinder, so maybe I need to take back what I said about it, but I'm not going to.

UPDATE: Just noticed my unintentional pun in #1. And now I'm rhyming, too. English degree for the win!

4 comments:

  1. What is this "happy hour" you speak of? Does Boston play that now?

    The pun was immediately recognizable and perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. did number 1 happen because you stayed too long at number 2?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Several follow-ups:
    1) at one point there was a sandbox (!!!) in that same dorm
    2) why (seriously, why???) were you at the muddy? that place is the *worst*.
    3) how was you won't??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 1) that's awesome. also a little gross.
      2) i have no idea why anything that night happened.
      3) they were great!

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.