Monday, September 30, 2013

Things I learned this weekend

1. I'm feeling the fuck out of this song right now.


2. Sometimes, on a really beautiful day, I spend 3 hours at the mall picking out scarves and other shit I absolutely do not need.
3. You might feel like a tiny, dainty woman until you go get measured at Victoria's Secret.
4. My friend, Pat, is a hypocritical dick. I was five minutes away from ordering Domino's in my pajamas at 5 p.m. instead of going to the gym when I texted him for reassurance. Of course, his response was: "go to the gym." Later, I get this message from him:



5. Just kidding, he is the most perfect person in the world.


6. But I had fucking salad.
7. My sister is ENGAGED!


8. I'm probably going to have to take out a personal loan to afford all of the weddings I'm going to in the next year.
9. I like babies now? I don't know; I'm feeling distraught. I saw one this weekend at an engagement party and I smiled at it and it smiled at me, but I think it only liked me because I had cat faces on my dress, obviously.
10. Then again, "it." So.

3 comments:

  1. glad you got the spotify to work. Google is a genius. also, don't let the smiling baby fool you, they cry. a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you know which friend to ask about pizza vs. gym. You know I would've told you to get the Domino's and then also Pizza Hut for comparison.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.