Monday, September 16, 2013

Things I learned this weekend

1. Riding the 66 is one of the worst experiences you can have in Boston.
2. I should really start checking the weather before I go out.

So dry.

3. The Fells is a lot more hikey than you might think.


4. "Hikey" is an adjective I made up this weekend.

Engagement photo?

5. Squats are an important exercise because if you ever have to pee in the woods, you'll be fully prepared.
6. I am really good at identifying shapes and colors that guide you through the trails. Some would say I'm a natural leader. #puns


7. "Too much nature! Too much nature!" is what I scream when I almost step on a snake.
8. Alt+J = ∆
9. If you pour icing over a "healthy" pumpkin cake and let it sit on your counter for a few hours, it eventually tastes less healthy and therefore delicious.

MOIST.

10. Fiona Apple covered "Pure Imagination" from Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory for a Chipotle commercial:


5 comments:

  1. oh i love the chipotle commercial! i saw it online over the weekend, her cover is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, after 2 years, finally figured out how to reply to comments (technologically inept). Thanks for reading my blog!

      Delete
  2. You look so hikey there. Like someone who really lives an active life and probably knows how to tie knots and never pees on her pants when she squats in the woods. So the opposite of me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just envision me talking about what a strong woman I am while simultaneously sliding down rocks on my butt because I'm afraid of heights.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.