Monday, March 17, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. I talk a lot of shit about chain restaurants, but I look forward to my annual trip to Chili's more than probably any holiday.
2. I spent Saturday night watching really talented teenagers dance.


3. My new role model is a 16-year-old hip-hop dancer. How do I go back in time and become that?
4. One of the best things about my new apartment is its proximity to a Trader Joe's. Have you guys seen this:

Sex.

5. Seriously though, I will eat anything that has peanut butter on it.

PB + MEAT.

6. Radiant Orchid is the color of the year.

RADIANT.

7. Flip cup begins at 10 am on St. Patrick's Day.
8. I think I might be too old for this kind of behavior.
9. People have to literally kneel to be at my height.



10. Boston is so WHITE. (I've always known this but St. Patrick's Day is a stark reminder.)

1 comment:

  1. 1) all i can think of is the office episode where they go to chilis and sing the baby back ribs song 4) every time i check out of TJs i almost put the PBJ bar into my basket. 5) i always put pb on my burgers the PB and pickle combo is no joke

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.