Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Wednesday Confessions

I'm jumping on board a blogger bandwagon and confessing some secrets to you on this Wednesday:

1. For the past three months, I've been desperately trying to save money. In that time, I've:
  • forgotten to pay two bills because I accidentally deleted my inbox
  • lost a $150 coat
  • thrown away too much produce
  • failed, basically
2. I've spent literal hours trying to fix my computer so that I can update iTunes so that I can update my iPhone so that I can download Tinder.
3. I need Tinder.
4. More importantly, I need this dog more than I've ever needed anything:

I cannot live when I look at this picture.

5. I've read almost an entire book... at work.
6. The bliss that resulted from months of not weighing myself was destroyed in 20 seconds at the doctor's today.
7. I am so bored with Boston, but I feel trapped here.
8. However, I'm hoping that moving into my own apartment will inspire lots of positive change and maybe scare motivate me back into dating.
9. Speaking of dating, I think He's Just Not That Into You is filled with valuable lessons for both women and men.
10. I do not support the proliferation of the word "humpday".

1 comment:

  1. i'm yelling tindddder! do it. fix your ish so you can get on tinder already

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.