Monday, October 10, 2011

Down With Domino's

Last night, I got to fulfill my karaoke dream of singing Down by Jay Sean featuring Lil' Wayne. Most people don't know this about me, but it's actually my favorite song of all time. Not only is it fun, but it is also lyrically perfect. For example:


I'm fighting for this girl on a battle field of love
Don't it look like baby cupid sending arrows from above
Don't you ever leave the side of me, indefinitely, not probably
And, honestly, I'm down like the economy. Yeah.


After my performance, a foreign man came up to me and told me that I have a "beautiful voice." I don't think he was listening. Still, it was one of my proudest moments.




A lesser proud/more fat moment that occurred this weekend happened when I called Domino's at 1:55 a.m. As soon as I told the man my number he said, "Oh I know you. One order of cheesy bread?" I felt THIN. However, I also felt quite lucky because they told me they'd stay open past 2 so I could pick it up. Ya know, since I'm a loyal customer and all. Approximately 10 minutes later, I was standing outside the Domino's employee entrance by myself waiting for them to come out with my cheesy bread for one. Cheesy. Bread. For one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.