Friday, May 24, 2013

Things I learned this weekend: Bermuda Edition

1. A fish sandwich in Bermuda costs $16.00.
2. I cannot drive a moped. In fact, I probably can't even ride a bike at this point. I can, however, ride on the back of a moped quite well -- I can help guide the driver by saying things like, "Speed bump up ahead." or "Sorry. I wasn't paying attention."


3. I excel at sitting in one place for hours.



4.  I get sea sick. Of course.
5. Pina coladas are fucking gross. Why do people like them? They taste like sunblock, or as my friend Kyle would say, "island crotch wipe."
6. I love cats.
Cat in cave.
7. And my cat might actually love me, too.

LOOK AT THE PAW.

1 comment:

  1. I'm going to need those sunglasses.

    I fell victim to pina coladas last time I was in a tropical locale as well. I knew I didn't like them. I knew they tasted like sunblock with a side of that liquid sugar coffee shops think anyone could possibly want. But it still seemed like a good idea. Nope.

    Did you think about Boo every other minute while you were away?

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.