Monday, May 13, 2013

Things I learned this weekend: Volume 4

1. Daenerys is like a smaller, cuter Abraham Lincoln. With dragons.
2. I am totally [platonically] in love with Lady Lamb and the Beekeeper:


3. I actually really suck at Big Buck Hunter. This is a very sad realization because I was once a HUNTER HERO.
4. If you see The Great Gatsby on opening night, you'll be surrounded by people who think they are literary geniuses for having read the book in 9th grade and so they are entitled to talk, clap, and laugh throughout the entire movie. You people are the only thing I didn't like about my major.


5. Don't ever forget to close your tab, especially if you live on the other side of the city and don't have a car.
6. Probably don't ever open a tab again, ok?
7. 20-25% of women in college are sexually assaulted before graduation.
8. They are often blamed by their peers.
9. We can change that:


10. And that sums up my final paper, which concludes my academic career*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*until further notice

3 comments:

  1. Um, Abe was a Vampire Hunter and a Dragon Slayer, as evidenced by this very reliable source, so Daenerys still has a lot of catching up to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, if Daenerys ever slayed dragons I would need to be institutionalized.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, good point. I only have one counter-argument.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.