Monday, October 21, 2013

Things I learned this weekend

1. New Yorkers can be nice. For instance, three strangers rushed to help me hail a cab.  I must have looked really good or really hapless.
2. Cat costumes are boring except for the tail.
3. It would be so cool to have a tail, though. 
4. Reading The Book Thief on the bus is an excellent reminder that being stuck in traffic is not the worst thing that could happen to you; Nazi Germany is.


5. Adults have bartenders at their house parties. Bartenders!
6. When I drink vodka, I try to set my gay friends up with straight guys.
7. I also steal ribbons from a Halloween decoration to make a collar so that my costume is more "authentic".
8. Referees are life-ruiners. They ruin people's lives.


9. Every once in a while, I listen to Radiohead for 4 hours and pretend to be introspective. 
10. Exit Music (For a Film) is one of the best songs ever made. I have emotional and physical responses whenever I hear it.



4 comments:

  1. My money is on you looking FANTASTICALLY GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so having a bartender is what it's like to be a grownup huh? i wonder if i'll ever get to be a grownup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Knowing the story behind most of the points in this list, I now realize how little I probably knew about everything in every other list you've made. You probably need your own UMAD.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep things vague so that I come across as mysterious/intriguing. Also, I'm lazy.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.