Thursday, October 17, 2013

Nothing Was The Same

I am inappropriately obsessed with Drake's new album, Nothing Was The Same.


I honestly haven't cared much about Drake since he played Jimmy on Degrassi, and even then, I was more into Craig, despite the fact that he gave everyone gonorrhea in 8th grade because IT GOES THERE (Degrassi tagline).

100% gonorrhea

Anyway, I used to think Drake looked like Little Foot from The Land Before Time, but now I think he's sexy because we've both matured and also I've been single for a really long time.

Doppelganger

Moreover, Nothing Was The Same makes me understand what Amanda Bynes was talking about. And if you don't know what I'm referring to, you'll have to Google it since I'm too classy to repeat it here and also because my dad reads this sometimes. 

Wink.

On the album, Drake kind of/sort of flirts with feminism, which makes me even more *excited*, since it's almost impossible for me to listen to hip-hop without feeling like a hypocrite (but I do it anyway). Then again, he also talks a lot about all the money he has because that is apparently the only way to sell hip-hop records in America. So, it's a little bit confusing, but whatever. I'm still totally obsessed with it/him. 

Right.

PLUS, he's half black AND half Jewish, which means he could fulfill all my dreams of being in an interracial relationship with someone who will celebrate Jewish holidays with me. So, I really hope he's reading this. Well, I mean, everything except for the Little Foot part.

3 comments:

  1. right there with you on this new album obsession. but now i can't get over the fact that he looks like little foot. although, i was totally Team Petire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, so sad about Amanda Bynes. I had no idea. Totally saw She's the Man in the theater. I have no idea how someone allowed that to happen. Paige is the worst, and I'm mad at you for choosing a "Degrassi" picture prominently featuring her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right, Paige *sucked* which is why she was the first inflicted with gonorrhea.

      How did you not know about Amanda Bynes? My friends always tell me I live under a hipster rock and I'm still up-to-date on her metal health.

      Delete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.