Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Wednesday Confessions

  • I sort of feel bad for these geese because it looks like they have been shackled like little slaves.

Fuck birds, though.

  • Or maybe they are just on house arrest. 
  • Amy Schumer's show is fantastic.  I still sort of resent her for stealing a joke I wrote (privately in my dorm room) in 2006, but IT'S FINE.



  • This chick brought a book lamp to a Sox/Yankees game. I'm confessing on her behalf.



  • I am very, very white.
No flash.

  • I eat dessert after every meal, including breakfast.
  • On that note, today is National Zucchini Bread day. I think we should all celebrate. 



Have confessions? Link up here.

13 comments:

  1. geese are mean! there are a few who hang around just to terrorize the people who work in the building and we have to walk by them so they chase us!

    thanks for linking up!

    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. dude thank you for reminding me about the amazingness of zucchini bread. you just made me drool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG that zucchini bread....YUM! And I died laughing at that girl with the book lamp. SERIOUSLY? Wow...

    ReplyDelete
  4. god my grandma makes the best zucchini bread. also, can we be snap chat friends?! also number 2 (heehee i just said number 2) I love Amy Schumer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we absolutely can! how would i find you?

      Delete
    2. i still don't know how technology works. i'm almost positive my user name is imyourkatieque, but i don't know how to find out.

      Delete
  5. I love baseball games. How can one read when there is such valuable people watching time to get in?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hahaha I can't believe that chick with the book, what a waste!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I use to sometimes take books to bars in college when people would meet there to watch sporting events ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dessert after every meal?! You should probably run for president. You'd get my vote.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh no!! Books at a game??? Nooooo haha #Epicfail!! <33

    Lisa,xo
    http://chiclittlethrills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Book lamp? Whyyyy? I mean reading on her phone would have at least been more subtle!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.