Monday, April 14, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. It's always great to get out of the city and appreciate nature sometimes, especially if that nature is outside of a 4 bedroom house equipped with surround sound and a wine fridge.

Lake George, NY

2. In college, girls demonstrate friendship by cleaning up after you when you throw up.

Friends by choice.

3. I made a bomb playlist during our road trip to Lake George this weekend. I definitely should have been a DJ.


4. If you take Mariah's vocals out of this song, it's mostly just Puff Daddy making random comments and giggling.


5. And then ODB introduces himself. #RIP
6. Taco Bell really stops serving breakfast at 11 am, so don't show up at 11:06. 
7. If you say your name is "Tricky" on Tinder, you can expect this from me:


8. The opposite of a dick pic is a "snatchsnap". 
9. If you're going to say something (allegedly) brilliant on Twitter, you should spell-check it first.



10. On that note, this is the most important thing that has ever happened to me.


P.S. Today marks my first Things I Learned This Weekend linkup. I'm still new to this whole linkup concept, so I'm not even quite sure what it means or what to do, but if you want to recap your weekend bullet-point style, then follow my lead and also use this fancy image created for me by my new blog friend, Jessi. (Thanks, girl!)

imyourkatieque

 

6 comments:

  1. ODB. can we pour one out for our homie?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm always pissed when I show up 5 minutes late to a breakfast special (or happy hour). Gimme a break! Also Game of Thrones, no way that happened! #purplewedding

    ReplyDelete
  3. for the record i was so buzzed i never noticed your typo(s).

    ReplyDelete
  4. hooray for writing a blog post titled "weekend learnings" without even knowing about this link up! i think it was fate. and also Jessi. Happy to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That IS a bomb ass play list!!! "GOOOO DJ!! THAT'S MY DEEJAYYYY!"

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.