Monday, April 28, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. Sometimes, the first thing I do when I meet strangers is talk to them about vaginal mesh.
2. I like to pregame before I go on dates.


3. I fell in love with a bartender this weekend... while I was on said date.
4. You really shouldn't ask me out, is what I'm saying.



5. If you invite me over for brunch, I'll probably bring my laundry and spill at least one mimosa on your tablecloth.

Ladies luncheon.

6. Literally everything should have an egg on it.


7. Broad City is what Girls should be.


8. I want my own TV show.
9. Or maybe just a podcast.
Cat selfies.

10. SOMEONE MAKE ME FAMOUS.



imyourkatieque







































 





13 comments:

  1. Oh gosh this cracked me up. Bringing your laundry over to brunch is a pretty awesome move! And spilling the mimosa is something I would totally do. Lemme know if you get famous ;) (PS-I tried to link up but the linky tool says its closed. I might just be stupid, though).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. TBH, I have no idea how this or any link up works. Thanks for trying!

      Delete
  2. it's closed for me too! it tricked me because my face was already there from last week so i thought i was somehow monday morning drunk and already did it and then forgot? please help me be less crazy!

    and put eggs on all of the things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. please start a podcast. please. also that broad city girls was the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL at all of these. please start a podcast. i must ask why vaginal mesh is your go to topic? lol. and, what -no photos of the bartender? cruel. and i love all the eggs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pre-date drinking is ALWAYS a good idea. always. Did you get the bartender's #?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, that's a strong move. Should have gone for it. It lets guys know that you're moving and shaking. And skankin'.

      Delete
  6. Um.. can we discuss vaginal mesh together over shots poured by a hot bartender, please?

    ReplyDelete
  7. eggs are life. throwing some poached ones on top of dinner tonight <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. my friend cried when she was drunk when a vaginal mesh commercial came on because she was scared her vagina was going to fall out.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.