Monday, May 19, 2014

Things I learned this weekend

1. It's actually someone's job to sedate butterflies and put them in envelopes.



2. Men should be subjected to wedding showers, too.
3. I never thought I liked pepperoni before Friday night.
4. Whenever I have poutine, I imagine eating it with Drake.


5. You probably shouldn't shout, "Just live your fucking life!" out a window at the precise moment the oldest women on earth are walking by.
6. The Keytar Bear is back!



7. I will carry a nightstand for a mile so I don't have to pay full-price for a new one.


8. Daenerys knows what's up.
9. But, seriously, bring back the old Daario!

YES / NO.

10. I just want to go into a completely empty room and dance like a maniac to this song:



Link up!








6 comments:

  1. oh poor butterflies :( i did not know that. and yes to the men + wedding showers.
    i need to watch last nights episode. and i want that nightstand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. why is tune-yards so fabulous!!!! ? Also, the 1 mile walk was totally worth the saved money

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww I didnt know that about butterflies either :(
    lol why exactly were you yelling that out of your window?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That butterfly thing is freaky, but I feel like I need to be friends with keytar bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's all I was thinking during that scene - how much better old Daario would have been. WHY.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.