Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Heat Slave

Ok, I really can't stand when people talk about the weather*, but, you guys, this heat. It puts me in such a c-word mood, if you know what I mean. Like, I want to punch everything.  And I know I just need to get over it because I live in New England, etc. etc., so I'm sorry. But humidity is a plague on all of mankind (in the surrounding area), and I am suffering.

The other night I woke up enraged and sweating and immediately ordered a $60 fan on Amazon at 2 am. 



It's fancy (note the wood paneling), but not fancy enough. I'm considering prostituting myself out for a night's sleep in air conditioning. So... think about that.




*And now I welcome all of you to call me out for being a hypocritical asshole. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.