Monday, July 22, 2013

Things I learned this weekend.

1. It was 25 degrees cooler in Plymouth than Boston on Saturday.

Cold. 

2. I spend most of the time that I'm at a wedding shower making mental note of all the things I want for my kitchen. Note: I cook approximately once a month.
3. I'm not getting married anytime soon, but I think I'm going to throw a shower for myself BECAUSE I'M WORTH IT.

Women of worth = Beyonce and that other person

4. I feel sick 99% of the time. This has led me to determine (without any medical evidence) that I have a gluten allergy.
5. I started a gluten-free diet yesterday, which, so far, has consisted of tortilla chips and Rice Chex.
6. Boo loves me most when I'm eating cereal. Or when I'm eating anything really.

Refined palate.

7. Even though I don't really care about them that much, kids seem to really like me.
8. That makes sense though because my preferred type of guy is one who is emotionally distant.


9. Update: still single.
10. I'm still moderately afraid of thunderstorms, but I don't throw up or pee my pants like I did when I was a child.

Grown up.

11. My body has rejected being hip / I had to take out my nose ring.
12. I meet more girls on the internet than any other straight girl in America.

Friends IRL.

13. Perhaps this is why I have to constantly defend my sexuality.
14. I'm not a lesbian.

4 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that's Andie McDowell. Haven't you ever seen Groundhog Day??

    ReplyDelete
  2. please tell me you don't eat the hummus after the cat has her fill.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Tim: How many times do I have to tell you people that I don't watch movies?

    @Richard: It is my constitutional right to plead the 5th.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.