Tuesday, July 2, 2013

POS Kind of Mother

I'm attempting to become part of a blogger community in the hopes of growing my audience, but it has been difficult since I don't really fit into the My Eating Disorder Health & Fitness or Fashion blog spheres.  I do, however, fit into the crazy cat person sphere, so that's why I'm doing this "Tall Tails" link up.


Tall Tails Link Up


To be honest, I don't really know what a link up is, which is why I originally posted this without even mentioning it. And then I had to un-post it and delete everything on Facebook and Twitter and start over. This is probably another reason why I'm not part of a blogger community. Special thanks to Adriana for talking me through this / teaching me how to use a computer.

ANYWAY.

In typical POS kind of mother fashion, I left Boo all alone this past weekend to fend for himself. I am proud to say that he didn't throw up once while I was gone, and, when I got back, he didn't even hit me or anything. He's really growing up.

Mature AND Beautiful.

Or, as my dad said, "He's just used to his deadbeat mom leaving him all the time." 

On that note, I'm going away for the 4th of July, too. Yet another holiday spent without his mom. Someone call DSS. 


At least he hasn't lost his patriotism.

Finally, I feel like it is critical for me to mention that the above picture was taken last year before Boo started his low-carb diet. Because, not only am I a deadbeat mom, I am also a pageant mom. 

3 comments:

  1. lol it is hard to start blogging i'm totally with you but welcome to the link up!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! In crazy cat lady too. Welcome to blog land!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha i sometimes wonder if cats truly notice if we're gone or here. both my cats sleep almost all day and night...lazy cats . here from the link up and welcome to blog land :)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.