Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Dungeons & Dragons

Pretty sure I was totally convinced to play Dungeons & Dragons last night. I don't know why that game has gotten such bad press. Do you know how awesome it is? You can turn into a unicorn if you want to.

Did you guys read that, though? YOU CAN TURN INTO A UNICORN, IF YOU WANT TO.



According to the people who explained the game to me, you can be whatever you want to be. I was told I would make a good wizard because of my charisma. I decided I would like to be a sorceress instead. Technicalities. Also, there are direwolves in this game. I feel like I have missed out on so many years of magic, you guys!


I am not embarrassed to be this excited right now. The only problem I foresee is that apparently there are very few dragons in the game, which seems like bullshit and false advertising to me. However, if you can really be whatever you want to be, then I can probably have a pet dragon. I feel like all my dreams are about to come true. I also requested that, should I join a Dungeons & Dragons league -- league?! -- that we dress up for every game. I'll make any excuse to wear a costume.



On another note, I really hope you all continue to be friends with me.


1 comment:

  1. you could have totally stayed in at lunch time with the kids at my high school and played with them! ;)

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.