Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Serendipity Fail.

I met this very attractive guy on the T the other day. He was wearing a Bills jersey. I asked him how long he had been waiting for the train and then we ended up talking the whole ride, since we just so happened to get on and off at the same stop (serendipity). He asked me questions about my life and said "after you" when we got off the T*. We then walked together to our respective destinations while talking about things like our neighborhood, and cancer research, and how excited we were to make it in time for kick off. And then, as we were parting ways, I shook his hand and noticed the ring on his finger.



So here is my message to everyone out there: Don't talk to me if you're married.



Just kidding.

(But seriously, probably don't.)



*Obviously not from Boston.

3 comments:

  1. Was just watching this episode of It's Always Sunny last night on a flight. It fits the above theme perfectly: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6FJys0ZhkjI

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't talk to me unless you don't got a ring on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/post/68900629238/when-a-cute-guy-i-just-met-mentions-his-girlfriend

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.