Monday, December 16, 2013

Boys cry, too.

Happy Monday!

As per usual, I don't have much to say, but if you haven't watched this yet, please do so right away:

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

Other than that, in terms of what I learned this weekend, it mainly boils down to the fact that sinus infections are fucking disgusting. I am basically a walking Mucinex commercial right now. I just want you to imagine how sexy that is. 

Also, The Little Mermaid has a pretty terrible story-line, but I was, like, weirdly attracted to Prince Eric while watching it this weekend. He's a cartoon character, you guys. So.




TTYL.

1 comment:

  1. bitch is cray. also why did you have me watch this at work. about to get my cry on. thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear your comments unless you're an international spammer. Sorry.